International Master of Landscape Architecture (M.Eng.)
Programme Website and Application Information
Deadline for applications
15th of November
Training at two noted universities
The International Master‘s Programme in Landscape Architecture (known as the IMLA programme for short) is organised jointly by two higher education institutions:
- Nürtingen-Geislingen University of Applied Sciences, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, Bavaria, Germany
The location of the programme varies each year. So depending on the year in which you start, you will study either in Nürtingen or in Freising for the entire programme duration.
Quality training with high practical relevance
The exacting but effective programme is divided into five practice-oriented subject areas:
- Planning and Design in Europe
- Planning and Project Management
- Information Technologies in Planning and Design
- Planning and Design Methods
- and provides high-quality training aligned to labour market requirements, thus honing skills for which there is likely to be an increased demand in future.