The Student Admission Office is responsible for the procedures involved in starting and completing your study at the HfWU Nuertingen-Geislingen University.
If you need specific information on admission and course guidance, please contact the Program Manager of the respective study programs.
You can print out enrolment certificates and change postal addresses through Studierendenportal SELMA.
NGU has two locations : Nürtingen and Geislingen.
The location Nürtingen consists of Campus City (CI), Campus Braike (CB), Campus Steinach (CS), Campus Au (CA), as well as Campus Tachenhausen (CT) and Campus Jungborn (CJ).
Location Geislingen features 4 buildings (Pa4, Ba37, Ba62, Ha13) in the city center.
The courses are in terms of time frame in sections (2 lessons a 45 minutes) as following:
1. Section: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
2. Section: 9:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Section 3a: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Section 3b: 12.15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
4. Section: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
5. Section: 3.45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
6. Section: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7. Section: 7:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
*at Campus Braike, Campus Jungborn and Campus Geislingen there is no difference between 3a and 3b. The 3rd Block equates the times of 3a.
- Operational safety at NGU
- Discrimination and sexual harassment
- Print shop
- Buisness startup consulting
- Family-friendly University
- Equation and equal opportunity
- Property management
- HfWU start - the career portal of NGU
- University associationUniversity development
- University boards
- University communication
- University foundation
- University administration
- International Office
- International university affairs
- Center of competence doctrine
- Teaching and experimental Farms
- Teaching and exprimental Garden
- MLab - Innovation and Methods Lab
- Human Resources Department
- Staff Council
- Press Services & Social Media
- Examination boards
- Quality management (QM)
- Offers for the choice of studies
- Representation for employees with disabilities
- Student Advisory Service IBIS
- Admissions Office
- General Studies
- TYPO3 web services
- Constituted student body (VS)
- Academy of Continuing Education (WAF)
- Business contacts and fundraising
- Central Examination Office
- Coordination Center for Sustainable Development (CCSD)
- Zukunft.Gründen (ZuG)