- Give distinguished professors from NGU partner universities the opportunity to teach in Germany and enhance his/her CV with international experience
- Enhance relationships with our partners
- Internationalize NGU faculty members and its curriculum
- Prepare NGU students for global challenges in their future jobs
Thanks to a generous donation by the Educational Foundation of Kreissparkasse (KSK) Esslingen-Nürtingen for Esslingen County, Nuertingen-Geislingen University will be able to offer a Visiting Professorship to our partner universities.
The program started in the winter semester 2013/2014 and will be running for 10 years.
Nuertingen-Geislingen University will provide
- One round trip to and from Nuertingen (economy class: ask for max amount)
- Free accommodation
- A daily subsistence for the period of the stay
- A full-service package for the stay
Terms of appointment may range from half a month to two semesters
- One semester option: stay from mid-March to mid-July or from October to Christmas
- Two semester option: stay from mid-March to mid-February or from October to July
- Half a month option: stay for two weeks in April, May/June, October, November or December
Nominations must be approved by a committee consisting of representatives of NGU and of the Educational Foundation of Kreissparkasse Esslingen-Nürtingen for Esslingen County based on a recommendation of the sending institution.
For further information see the Fact Sheet