As previously announced, face-to-face studies at the university will be suspended and will continue in digital form. In deviation from this, the Rectorate may admit courses in attendance as long as these are absolutely necessary and cannot be replaced by the use of electronic information and communication technologies or other distance learning formats.
In addition to the continuation of teaching in digital formats, this means for our university:
- The libraries, PC pools and the CAD/GIS laboratory will remain open in their current form. This means that advance registration is required, a mouth-and-nose cover must be worn during use, and the rules of hygiene and distance must be observed.
- The equipped learning rooms can only be used for self-study (here, too, advance registration is required, a mouth-and-nose cover must be worn during use, and the rules of hygiene and distance must be observed). Unfortunately, use by groups is not possible at the moment.
- The ateliers will remain open in their current form.
- The teaching and experimental gardens will be closed to the public from 2.11.2020. Deviating from this, courses in the LVG in attendance form may be approved by the Rectorate if they are absolutely necessary. Members of the university may use the LVG for self-study. Further information will follow.
- Please be prepared for examinations already scheduled for November.
Here you will find the current Corona Ordinance "Studienbetrieb und Kunst" (German) in the version valid from November 2, 2020.