“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin
IfS 2019 will happen from Friday, September/6, through Saturday, September/21, in the Neckar Valley, Germany, in three amazing towns: Nürtingen - Heidelberg - Stuttgart.
Application Deadline June/28/2019!
- More than 5 company visits in key industries, lectures on innovation and sustainability, one weekend in Heidelberg, two amazing weeks!
- Join IfS and meet representatives of innovative firms as well as policy makers (last year we visited Daimler eDrive Integration, Zinco green roofs, Festool power tools, Savings Bank KSK Göppingen, the European Parliament in Strasbourg, chocolate maker Ritter Sport, BASF, Vineyard Lissner in Strasbourg, a Nature Trail in the Black Forest, the Innovation Hub Mercedes Thinktank, the Weissenhof Siedlung ...)
- Work closely with students from Mexico, the USA and Germany to prepare for taking responsibility. Enjoy an inspiring, intercultural learning environment and hone your English skills.
- Five years of experience make this summer school a legend. It provides you with opportunities to acquire pivotal extracurricular skills for their future business careers.
- Get out of your comfort zone and engage in research for sustainable development!