Nürtingen-Geislingen University offers at its campus in Nürtingen the profound and praxis-oriented bachelor degree program Agriculture. It leads to the degree Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.).
Agriculture is in the center of the global challenges and at the same time important for the economic and social development in our regional environment.
Securing the supply of mankind with high-quality food, climate change, the protection of animals and the environment, the development of rural areas, sustainable development of enterprises etc. are some of the topics the students of the degree program Agriculture will be taught.
Furthermore, the degree program is characterized by:
- Professors and lecturers with practical experience
- Assignments and projects in small teams
- Direct contact to professors and lecturers
- Labs and experimental gardens close-by
- Cooperation with enterprises, regional offices and associations